In what will surely be one of our most talked about and popular episodes ever – I am more than excited to sit down and speak with Nat and Jodie from House Sitting World and coming to your ear buds from a house sitting assignment in the beautiful state of Colorado.
Nat and Jodie have been featured everywhere including: Fox News, ABC, NBC, CBS – and are breaking down the specific strategies and tactics that have taken them all over the world being house and pet sitters for 18 consecutive months.
We will cover such topics as:
- What exactly house and pet sitting is and why it’s revolutionizing worldwide travel.
- The top 3 platforms they are recommending – with one having been featured on this podcast.
- Reveal what the biggest misconceptions are in house sitting today.
- And much more.
Nat and Jodie’s contact details:
- Subscribe Via iTunes
- Listen on Stitcher Radio
- Android users can grab our RSS
- Check out the YouTube video
- Subscribe and get each podcast episode via email
- Find out how you can be showcased on an upcoming episode
- If you enjoyed this episode – I would be ecstatic if you left an honest review on Stitcher radio and iTunes. You can see a quick video (here) on leaving a review in Stitcher radio. And you can see a quick video (here) on leaving a review in iTunes.
Nat, Jodie, and I want to thank you for listening.
Tune in next time as I speak with Aaron McDaniel on Real Estate Crowd Funding.
P.S. I am proud to say this episode is brought to your ear buds – courtesy of my friends at Trusted House Sitters.
How else could you live around the World for $7.49 per month?
Wait – did I even mention daily email alerts of open homes, access to members 24 hours a day, and the ability to apply for as many house sitting jobs as you wish?
If you are interested in being a house and pet sitter at one of the thousands of open spots around the World – head on over to irelpodcast.com/trusted for more details.